Wednesday 21 June 2023

WOYWW - 733 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.

I have to warn you that I will be late getting round today as we are off to the Lincolnshire Show but I'll get round to you all later.

So here is my desk for today!


It hasn't seen much action since last week when I was completing the Masterboard.

The smaller box now has all the Kate Crane stamps and stencils that I've been using other than that there's not much change except that the Masterboard is finished.


If you would like to see how that came about there are details on Monday's post here:
I did tidy the exploding box but not sure you can tell! There were a few things there that I had forgotten about.

And here is one of the cards made using part of the Masterboard which has been altered with Picasa 3.


I did go to the craft show at the Doncaster Dome last Sunday and of course came home with a few new things to play with.

These are some of the more intertesting items:


Stamps, Stencils and dies.


This is a sweet little dog stamp by Kate Crane, it's a freebie from Stampers Grove and I love it.

.

An interesting collection from Inkylicious. I have a plan for these!


I thought this was a clever stamp and hopefully I'll get round to playing with some of these soon.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

16 comments:

Helen said...

What a lovely selection of goodies from the Dome! glad it was a fun day. Am slowly getting ready for a day out today; think it's going to be another hot one! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Neet said...

Inkylicious are instantly recognisable - love their stamps. Glad you had a good time at the Dome. Ages since I went to a show and even longer since I went walking around one.
Love that Masterboard so as soon as i can I am off to see how you did it.
Hugs, Neet xx 4

Annie said...

Love the new stash....look forward to seeing how you use it all.
Have a great time at the show today.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

My name is Cindy said...

Still loving that master board! What a great selection of goodies you have picked up there, I really like the wave stamp. Have a wonderful creative week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #13

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My favorite of all the stamps, stencils, and dies is that balloon dog by Kate Crane. And to think it's a freebie. Go figure (grin). You sure got a lot of goodies to add to your stashes. Enjoy your time at the Lincolnshire show today, dear Angela. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Lynnecrafts said...

That's a lovely masterboard Angela, and I like how you've used it.
Lots of goodies for you to play with, too!
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you have been enjoying the County Show Angela. Certainly looks like you enjoyed the crafty one. Some interesting stamps for sure. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah#3

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela, you have some great, new toys. Enjoy! Hope you enjoyed the Lincolnshire show today. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Twiglet said...

Hope you enjoyed the show. I love the new master board - very useable/ lovely colours. x x Jo

Mary Anne said...

Wow, love the masterboard and the editing idea is a great one. Also, while I do like the new stamps that angler fish slays me! He's fab!
Happy (late, cause I was knitting) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Marit said...

O wowzah, that 'wave' stamp showing the sea is lovely!!! I like all the stencils you bought too (and you had quite a lot of stencils and stamps already *grin*) Thanks for your visit to my blog, have a good week! Love from Holland, Marit #15

BJ said...

Super masterboard and love the goodies. Bet you'll have more to show us after the show, hope it went OK. Hugs BJ#6

Julia Dunnit said...

I hope you had a great day out at the show, I love them. I too love the KC balloon dog, really charming in its simplicity. I really like the waves st2mp too Angela, but really have no clue as to what I'd do with it...am in no doubt that you will come up with something that rather enables me though! I love the new masterboard, it's great colours. I also love that you never say 'finished'....it wouldn't have occurred to me to then get onto the computer to play around some more. Mind you, some days it's all I can do to get the printer to work....!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful Masterboard, Angela - I just love that technique. And your new bits and bobs look like a blast; I'll be watching for more amazing stamping on the next posts!

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely set of goodies - I love that stamp on the right. I feel like shopping at the moment- or I would if I was at home. Just had a great time with my niece, yesterday and today. I bring my fantastic piece home, the first comment was “Okay” second one “It’s too dark”, my happy bubble went splat!! 🙁

Crafty Claire said...

That's a lovely masterboard, seems a shame to cut it up! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10