Friday 23 June 2023

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Daisy is here to welcome you all. 
This seems to be her favourite sitting position at the moment that is when she's not laid down napping!


And here is Alfie doing just that.


The garden is looking tidy after the weeding and  new woodchip applied though I think we could do with some new plants.


Even the grass is looking a bit greener after all the rain we had.


This is Alfie glaring at me as I wasn't quick enough with his breakfast and he's shut in the conservatory which he doesn't like either.

My fun day this week has to be the Lincolnshire Show.
Hubby had a day off so that we could go though there were several phone calls from his team but they just had to get on with it I'm afraid.

So here goes:


It started off a bit cloudy but soon warmed up but with a gentle breeze which was nice as it's very open here and it's difficult to get any shade from the sun.


I popped into some of the tents to see what was going on.


This lady was drawing pictures of peoples pets.


These looked scrummy but I was good and went for a frozen yogurt instead.


It was nice to see the craft tents so busy.


I know Elizabeth will love these photos.


It's such a pleasure to see these and this one is so well looked after.


Not sure what this guy is meant to be but he's interesting.


And finally for today.

This is me sitting on a miniature steam train which is normally to be found in Cleethorpes.

I do have more photos to show you but I'm thinking it might be better to save those until next week as you can have too much of a good thing or so they say.

So I'll finish with Schnauzer thoughts.








Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Angela! What a fabulous show. You are right. I love that carousel and the carousel horses, too. I agree they are really well taken care of. They are beautiful;

I don't think you can ever have too much of a good thing. Take Helen and her Kew photos for example. I would LOVE to see lots and lots and lots of pictures from that show.

I've never heard of BUTTER fudge before. I like how they made sure they didn't leave themselves open to a lawsuit by adding "probably." The only one I could make out after I enlarged was Raspberry. I would like to know what makes this "American style," though.

LOVE the adorable funnies today. You found some great ones. Even Daisy and Alfie look super, too. Have a great weekend, dear.



mamapez5 said...

It is good to see the grass looking greener. There is not much of it left around here despite the rain we had recently.
The show looks great. Frozen yoghurt was my favourite treat when I visited my son in Denmark. There were little shops where ypou could serve yourslf, everywhere.
Your dogs do have very expressive faces. I love Alfie's grumpy look.He is making his feeling known!
Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loving your photos from the show, Angela, and look forward to seeing more of them next week. That's a stunning carousel, I agree, and looks like it's been treated as the best of the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10