Friday 2 June 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It's been very warm here up until Wednesday when it decided to rain and the flowers are looking lovely.


We don't plant these Foxgloves they just appear each year but we never know where they will be.


They arrive in lots of different colours too.


The Clematis is still doing well and the flowers seem to get bigger every day.


They are so petty.


I love the colour of this Rhododendron.


The Bonsai are doing well but everything looks better when the sun comes out.


These poppies are not mine but I passed them the other day and couldn't resist taking a photograph. It's not too clear here just how big they are.

On Wednesday we took Daisy and Alfie for a hair cut. You can't tell so much with Daisy but Alfie looks like half the dog he was.
As soon as they stand still for a while I'll post a photo of them.

And a few Schnauzer funnies to finish.


Three famous people who had Schnauzers (maybe!)


Who would have thought it.


Though I'm not sure Mini Schnauzers were around at this period in history but it's sweet anyway.

I'll be around to visit you all but still busy clearing my mum's house so it might be later in the day we'll see.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

mamapez5 said...

I love foxgloves. They were all round the garden when we moved to our last house in UK, but sadly I had to dig them all out to get my child-minding license!
Your garden is blossoming in the warmer weather too. I just love the oriental poppies. I remember collecting their petals as a wee girl to make skirts for crinoline ladies.
Your schnauzer pictures really made me smile this week. A fun bit of photo-shopping. Kate x

Annie said...

I decided to whizz around the blogs before we leave to be sure I could leave you comments. I've got up with vertigo this morning so am really not sure how the weekend will go but we will see....I'm keeping everything crossed.
Your flowers are lovely...our foxgloves don't appear to have come up this year sadly. I love the funnies..it's so clever what they can do with old pics and what a fab way to improve them. Good luck at the dentist and with the house clearing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The foxgloves are amazing and so colorful. In fact, all your beautiful flowers are colorful. The bonsai plants are always my favorite. It takes such discipline to keep them trimmed and looking so beautiful.

Great funnies.

Sue said...

Angela your garden is looking beautiful! We have some lovely plants, but the garden as a whole is looking quite neglected. Were still waiting for the sunshine so fingers crossed for this week. Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Crafting With Jack said...

I love to see the foxgloves appear, although I have to keep an eye on my husband as he is an over enthusiastic weeder! The clematis are a beautiful colour.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those flowers are all outstanding...funny how those foxgloves volunteer, and with such variety. Just about split my sides laughing at the owners of the schnauzers! Whodathunkit! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10