Monday 5 June 2023

Use it or Lose it Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I've used some more of my stash:

These fun papers are by Craft O'Clock and I used some light weight Kraft card for the base cards.

You may remember seeing me use these papers before when I made them into ATCs about two weeks ago here:


This card was made using the Crealies Never Ending Card die.


These papers are just the right weight for this type of card.


I found that the card opened really well but you need to be careful not too use anything to thick. 


As you can see here I did get away with some layering with thin black card.


And so to the final turn of the card.


And this is the back. 
You could easily add your sentiment here.



You can make this card stand up by opening the bottom fold.
The sentiment at the top was done on my Dymo.

Hope you like it as much as I do.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fantastsic, what a fun card! TFS, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wow - what a fabulous card, Angela. I can see how the weight of the paper could be an issue with all those delicious folds. Masterful, my friend!!

Crafty Claire said...

It looks very complicated! I'm not sure I can get my head around how it opens up. I'll have to look for a video! Looks like a good way of using up paper stash xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10