Wednesday 14 June 2023

WOYWW -732 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


The boxes look tidy but definitely need sorting soon.

I'm still working on the same project as last week.
You may remember it:


This is where I am now:


I've used stamps and stencils by Kate Crane for this Masterboard but not quite finished yet and no idea how I will use it but it's colouring up nicely in a Retiform style.


New stuff to play with.
Kate Crane stamps.


Studio Light dies and some gorgeous paints by Pentart called Chameleon.


These are so lush and colour changing too.


Thought you might like to see the inside, how gorgeous it is.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Fab indeed, and I feel like I want to give that technique a go! Really, for me, the ICAD thing is all about experimenting and just trying things out, using stuff I have. I love the sharp lines of the ink, fading out, and the over-stencilling and I think it would be fun to play so I will! Having said that, I still have a lot of things on my list so it may take a while before I get to it LOL! Paints look very cool too. I love anything colour shift!
Happy still sunny WOYWW!
Mary Anne (3)

Neet said...

Those paints intrigue me. Colour changing? Does it mean iridescent on black paper? Lots of nice new goodes anyway so I am hoping you are going to have a good time with them all and we will see your results soon.
Loving the Masterboard, what gorgeous colours, so muted and cohesive.
Have a good week.
Hugs, Neet 9 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Loving your masterboard - which ink pads do you use or doesn’t it matter for the technique? Colour changing paint? Would love to see how that works. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Annie said...

I have shortened 5 dresses and 2 pair of trousers and now waiting for my next customer so taking a quick break to pop round a few blogs.
I love how you make the masterboards....such pretty colours on this one. Have fun with all the fab new stash.
Hugs,
Annie x #5

Helen said...

Great masterboard, and those paints look lush ! Happy woyww Helen #1

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am in awe of that masterboard. You have put SO much work into it, I think it would be hard to cut up.

Those are some quirky and awesome new stamps. I am in love with those new dies. I'm on a stencil and die kick right now myself.

I am intrigued by the color shifting new paints. Reminds me of holographic paint I bought back in the 90s (showing my age here). Happy WOYWW from # 2.

BJ said...

Love those dies, and the masterboard is coming on a treat. Hugs BJ#10

Sarah Brennan said...

That masterboard is coming on wonderfully Angela. Looks like you have some lovely new goodies to play with too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Angela thanks for your earlier visit. I really like the second stage of your retiform MB, the colours are gorgeous! I am however glossing over your stash haul - I need no temptation!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Susan Renshaw said...

That masterboard is coming on so beautifully!
And what a lots of new stuff...I am sure some of those things need to be added to my wishlist.
Thank you so much for swapping with me in the Anniversary Swap. Loved your ATC!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #8

Lindart said...

I lobe the new Kate Crane stamps! And those colours are delicious! Have a great week, Lindart #16

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That Masterboard is already a knockout. The structure of the Retiform background really makes a wonderful foil for those delicious stamps. Beauty!!!

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!
Love the pastels and those paints look delicious! Look forward to seeing what you do with the masterboard.
Creative Blessings & Hugs! ~Kelly #15

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10