Monday 5 August 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with one of these Masterboards, yes I've made three:


A4 Masterboards this week so quicker to make but just as useful.


I have taken one of these and stencilled the back too.

'Lavinia Stamps' Stencils and 'Tim Holtz' Oxide inks.



Finished this off by making a Tuxedo Card.


You may be able to see that I added a little more stamping to the outside with one of Tim Holtz stamp sets 'Grunged'.
The images I've added are quite old and have been in my storage folder for some time.
I know the butterfly is a stamp and die by Tim Holtz but not sure about the moths.
The sentiments are by Tim too.


I blended distress black ink along the edges to create shadow and definition.

Hope you like it.
Just have to dercide what to do with the other two designs.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I wouldn't have a clue where to start with these creative cards you always make but always a delight to see how you create them. Lovely gentle colours used with the stencils and great to see you using those found stamped images. Another beautiful make Angela.
Hope you are keeping well?? Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous cards, Angela! I love the tuxedo cards, I've never seen them before. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

R's Rue said...

Amazing.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Spyder said...

I was sure I'd been! Love those sea shells and your cards. I must get more stencils, bigger ones! Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #14

Blogs I follow

01 09 10