Wednesday 7 August 2024

WOYWW - 792 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


It's a bit boring today as I'm just starting a Mini journal and got distracted with something else.


I know some of you wanted to see how I would use the papers I made last week and the full details are here below this post.


You might remember them.


And this was my distraction, needed to tidy up a bit in the cabin as I hope to start a resin project soon.
And just finished this project....


But I'm all tidy now.


So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

the shells project is gorgeous! good luck with your new resin project, I await with interest!! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Twiglet said...

All looks so neat, tidy and well organized. I love the little turquoise sea view. x x Jo 🌈

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I went to have a look at how you used the master boards and love the tuxedo cards, very elegant! That turquoise Under the Sea piece is fabulous, love all the little details!!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Ooh love the tuxedo card you made with the master boards Angela. That sea piece is stunning too. Happy crafting in the cabin. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Lynnecrafts said...

I love your seascape picture, Angela, all the little shells and seahorses are so beautiful.
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

Annie said...

Really love the pale turquoise of your latest project. Have a lovely time with your visitors.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Neet said...

I guess with the materials you need to use for resin you have to tidy up afterwards. Lovely to see you so tidy after being so busy and the results of that sea themed piece is lovely. Gorgeous colour.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Wowzers, that underwater scene is stunning! I had a look at your masterboard project and I'm so impressed by that folding technique! Sending everyone a peaceful week, Lisa-Jane #12 www.prettymypage.co.uk

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful project on your table, looking forward to seeing the next one! Hugs, Valerie

Mary Anne said...

Gorgeous project and so glad you shared! You are the masterboard queen...
A bit late but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Crafting With Jack said...

A beautiful ocean project! I came home with some Powertex stuff, not sure when I will get to use it as We are staying with my MIL for a couple of months. Have fun with your new project. Angela #11

BJ said...

It's great to have a tidy isn't it? That's how I came across the steampunk journal. Looks like there are a few steampunk fans on WOYWW too. Adore you latest project, lovely gentle colours and so much to look at, love it. Hugs BJ#8

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I love this and the colours that you've used too! The stencil looks fantastic, I have so much to catch up on. A gorgeous resin project too. I love the colourways and all the elements, it all nestles so beautifully together. Have a great rest of the weekend Michelle#13 x

Susan Renshaw said...

Wow that shell project is amazing! Look forward to seeing the mini journal too! Happy WOYWW! Susan #1

Blogs I follow

01 09 10