Monday 26 August 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

Yes you've seen them before and I'm using these in as many different ways as I can come up with and today.......


One strip of the Masterboard and gorgeous images by Lavinia stamps.



I coloured the Seahorse using Tim Holtz watercolour pencils and the sentiment is by Crafters Companion.




I added a heart to the seahorse's tail and applied red glitter.
I've also added Glitter glue along the body of the Seahorse though it's not easy to see. and that's it really.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love that Seahorse!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10