Wednesday 21 August 2024

WOYWW -794- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

Here is my desk for today.
Which might not be what you expected!
    


I just got fed up of the exploding boxes and decided it was time for a tidy up.


It's difficult to tell what is here Lol!, stamps, dies and stencils mostly.


Oh! and this which I have to admit to having bought ages ago amd still not used any of it.
I should be ashamed I here you say!

Hopefully when you pop in next week we should be tidy again.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

11 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh well done on the tidying up. I really feel I need to have a good clear out and make a bit of space. x x Jo 🌈

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I am featuring my version of your exploding box today, lol! And mine is due for a sort out and tidy up too. I think we all have stash that we bought ages ok and haven’t used so you’re definitely not on your own there!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Neet said...

I need to take a vacation without leaving home and spend the time sorting my craft stuff out. Trouble is I have loads to get rid of in the garage that a friend gave me and then there is my own!!! Why did I buy so much and now need so little?
Well done to you.
Hugs, Neet 2 xzx

Crafting With Jack said...

I know the feeling of shame regarding not using products for years, not to mention finding out that products can go hard when not even opened! Great to have a tidy though. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Lynnecrafts said...

Enjoy clearing out your exploding box, Angela. I like finding things I’d lost or forgotten about. It’s a bonus!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope all that tidying goes well and inspires you to use some of those items Angela. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Lisa-Jane said...

There can't be a crafter around that has never hoarded anything they've bought! I have SO much stuff I've not used and SO many reasons why! :-) There seems to be a lot of tidying going on this week, it must be that new start in September on it's way! Enjoy the last few days of the 'summer', Lisa-Jane #12 prettymypage.co.uk

Helen said...

We all buy stuff and don't use it for ages...
If the weather is too bad to go out I intend to have a day clearing /sorting before the end of the week. Maybe! Happy woyww Helen #1

Lindart said...

I hear you about the tidy up time! My art room is also in dire need of a clean-up, every time I go on there I bump into something that goes crashing to the floor! No need to feel bad about not using something, it's time just hasn't come up yet, but will at some point, and it will be perfect! Have a great week, Lindart #15

BJ said...

Hope you get it all sorted by next week - seems LLJ has a fabric version of your exploding box, she mentions today. Hugs BJ#10

Kyla said...

oof fair play on the sorting out and the trip to your mates for crafting sounded good too (and love the bolted lettuce too, I must admit I tend to do the same too-am just always amazed how tall they can grow before they flower!)
thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Blogs I follow

01 09 10