Wednesday 14 August 2024

WOYWW - 793 - What's On your Workde

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


I'm not sure this is much different from last week though I have put the journal cover together (on the left) but no pages yet.


Been a bit obsessed with the sea for a few weeks, the image above is a Woodware stamp.


And these are some new AALL and Create stamps, so cute.


The Mermaid is by Kate Crane.


And this is the new journal cover ready to be filled, we'll just have to see what goes inside.

If that's not enough for you I used this to  


create a card on Masterboard Monday which you can see here:


So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,
Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

the mermaid is fab! I look forward to seeing the inside of the journal. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Neet said...

That's a great Monday Masterboard.
Love the little mermaids and mermen from A & C, so cute and the one from Kate too. She was at Leigh on Sunday but I didn't get chance to talk to her.
You are making me inspired to do another 'under the water' scene, Mmmmm ...
Hugs, Neet xx 2

Mary Anne said...

Lurking someplace in my office I have a Beadling (remember them?) mermaid. I still love her and wish I had a better use for her. Your card looks great and I love the stamps too. It's been too long since I've been beside the seaside...la la la
:D
Getting as many in as I can before knitting…
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (6)

My name is Cindy said...

Morning Angela! Everywhere I go today there are reminders of unfinished projects on my desk (or to be accurate on my shelves as I get stressed out by too many things on the desk). I have a pile of sea/nautical stuff I put together for a project. Well I didn't have anything specific to do today I do now! Loving the Monday card - I actually have some papers very similar to that in my stash... another idea brews lol. Have a good week, love n hug Cindyxx #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love all the sea themed art on your desk today! The little mermaids are very cute but I really have to go check out your masterboard link, those are fab!
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

Annie said...

I can see why your fixed on the sea...such lovely colours.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Angela, I loved the underwater cards you made from your masterboard. Enjoy your new stamps!
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 11 xx

Lisa-Jane said...

How cute are those mermaids?! Seeing all these lovely stamps makes me wish I did card making more so I had an excuse to purchase them, otherwise they'd have to end up on every bit of art journalling I ever created! Great use of the masterboards too. Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #9 www.prettymypage.co.uk

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabuous crafting, hugs, Valerie

Lindart said...

What a cute card! And I love the mermaid! Lots of great stamps to play with too! Have a wonderful week! Lindart #16

Twiglet said...

Your little mermaid pics are really cute and the sea themed work has been fab. I do enjoy looking at your mastrboards - very clever. x x Jo 🌈

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the ship in a bottle and all those mermaids!
Great masterboards too...
My post was done on my phone and so ended up with several errors - notably a missing link. It is there now!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #3

Sarah Brennan said...

I love that card made from the master board Angela. Look forward to seeing how all those mermaids get used. Great obsession! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Crafting With Jack said...

Do you know every week I watch that little dog on his skateboard and he never seems to get to his destination 🤣🤣. Love that stencil on your master page and card. The plant die looks a good one to get for sea pictures. Angela #14

BJ said...

Oh those mermaid stamps are SO cute, super masterboard love the fishy card you made with it. What sort of journal are you going to do? Looks like a lot of room for stuff in there. Hugs BJ#9

Blogs I follow

01 09 10