Monday 19 August 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboards:


Many of you will recognise these. 
The original one was stencilled and can be found here: and here: with some of my favourite samples which was made by scanning the original and altering the colours on Picasa.

This style of card can be done in a couple of ways either stamping the design in a similar way to the Retiform technique or as I've done here by cutting the sections from decorative card and applying them to a background piece.
Once the pieces were in place I added strips of ribbon but this could be strips of card too.


This will be an anniversary card so added a heart design for the main image and a sentiment. These were freebies from a magazine and the die for the heart was Spellbinders.


Couldn't resist adding some of Kate Crane's lovely fish.


And some Stickles Glitter glue though it's not so easy to see it here.


A sentiment for the inside by Altenew.


And it's all done and ready to go.

This style of card is often called Fractured or Fragmented if you are looking for other ideas.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10