Friday 30 August 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

This is Terry, he's just come out of the greenhouse where he was sheltering, waiting for a new coat of oil that was the weekend.


I have had him for a very long time and I think he's beautiful but what do you think?


This is Daisy in her favourite position though they are both in the kennels at the moment as we are on our way back from Matlock but you'll hear more about that soon.

For now this was Wednesday.....


These are old steam trains that have been rescued and are being cared for by groups of volunteers.


This was a brilliant day and I'll tell you more about it next week.

So for now I must go but I'll be back soon.
Pleased excuse me if I'm late getting round, I will be visiting you just a bit later than usual as we will be travelling.

This will be me as soon as the pups get back.






Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

5 comments:

Annie said...

I hope you've had a great week away. I bet you can't wait to get your fur babies home...I know I would. I refuse to put Milly in kennels now.
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Terry is cute! As are the trains!

To travels (enjoy) and a great weekend! xXx

Lindart said...

I love Terry! What a beauty! I'm glad you are having fun on your holidays, I admire you for even posting while you re away! The pups will surely be quite happy when you return, although my Mom's dog always loved the kennels so much, he wanted to stay! Sorry I'm so late, have a lovely week, Lindart #14

Lisca said...

I definitely love Terry! I love tortoises and turtles and I hsve them in all sorts of sizes around the house but none as large as yours.
Looking forward to hearing all about Matlock.
Happy homecoming,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Terry is very handsome. Lovely fellow.
The red engine is rather splendid. I look forward to hearing more about your visit next week. Kate x

Blogs I follow

01 09 10