Wednesday 28 August 2024

woyww - 795 - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


It's not often you see such a tidy desk so make the most of it Lol!
The exploding box is tidy and there is actually room to work! but it's very quiet today as I've been working in the cabin on a resin project.

This is all I can show you right now but I'll make sure you get to see the completed project soon.


This is the hill section and the base, I've arranged some decorative pieces which will be covered in the resin effect water but you'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Helen said...

That's an interesting looking piece of resin play! I look forward to seeing it progress. Well done on such a tidy desk and exploding box! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Mary Anne said...

Interesting. So curious to see what it will be in the end. Also to say I love the bubble masterboard, and I love the card with the seahorse. What a great fun image!
Hoping for a better desk-hop day this week!
Mary Anne (3)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s not quite the same when the EB (Exploding Box!) is tidy. I think I have an exploding bed at the moment as I’ve been digging out usable scraps for the key fobs and haven't tidied away yet. Oops! The resin piece looks good, looking forward to seeing the end result!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Very tidy desk! Look forward to seeing the resin progress! Happy WOYWW! Susan #7

Lynn Holland said...

I’d like to sit at your desk Angela and admire all your stuff haha
Lynn #11 x

Crafting With Jack said...

Ooh that looks interesting. I first thought it was a chocolate cake 🤣🤣. What is your base made of? You know me - I need to know more! Lovely seahorse card in the previous post. Happy WOYWW. Angela #9

Neet said...

Well you really have me with this one. I haven't a clue what you are making - I can see some seashell type things but it does not help me knowing that. Whatever I know it will be super in the end.
Love the tidy desk.
Hugs, ~Neet 1 xx

Twiglet said...

Your resin piece is going to be fab but I too thought at first glance it was going to be a yummy piece of chocolate cake. You can see how my mind works!! xx Jo

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving the piece in progress Angela. Can't wait to see what it looks like with the added resin water. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Lynnecrafts said...

Your resin project looks really interesting, Angela.
I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

BJ said...

Yay I love tidy and the exploding box too - you go girl! Loving the beach scene can't wait to see it finished. Hugs BJ#12

Annie said...

I laughed at Jo's comment but I was thinking the same lol. I am looking forward to seeing what develops.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Spyder said...

lovely resin play, years back I made little houses....wonder where they are now? Anyway, Looking forward to seeing what happens next. have a great week...Have a happy (late) WOYWW!?((Lyn)) #14

Blogs I follow

01 09 10