Monday 12 August 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboard:


Yes there are some left-overs!
If you've been over to mine before you may well remember these papers I made some time ago.
The top one is the original and the others are the results of scanning and colour changes using Picassa a photo editing program.

I decided to use up some of the left over bits from an earlier project as I find it very difficult to throw them away.


And here is the card.

And to make it.........


1.Take a piece of card 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and then cut the squares at 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" which will fit onto the card leaving a small narrow gap between each one.



The fish are by Kate Crane coloured using Tim Holts Watercolour Pencils and the plant is a Beachcomber die by Mark maker.
I finished the design with a sentiment stamp by Creafter's Companion - 'Enchanted Ocean' and some Stickles Glitter Glue.

I think it turned out okay but what do you think?

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love, love, love this marble pattern! Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

Blogs I follow

01 09 10