Friday 28 June 2024

Friday Fun Day.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It's been so warm here that it's difficult to do much.

I have spent some time in the garden sitting in the shade obviously and my friends Alfie and Daisy have been here this week to keep me company.


You may remember this photograph from last week well this week....


Daisy decided she needed somewhere cooler to stretch her legs out and I found her here....


She just makes me smile all the time.


Who teaches them these things Lol!

Alfie has been picking apples.


He is not supposed to do this and the apples are still quite small but he's decided he likes them.


When tidying up a few branches I found this rose bush tucked away.

 
And the  pond is looking good too.


I did have a day out with friends (ladies I used to work with actually) but I don't have any photos but all we did was eat scones, drink and chat so you haven't missed much. 

And that's about it really.
Off to the Craft club Saturday after we've been for our Shingles jab.

We have enough funny dogs today but I'll finish with a few more:
 

This could be us!


This could be my two.


This has to be Daisy, she can never make her mind up!


And this is why I love them.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have to admit, I believe this post has gone to the dogs! Both Alfie and Daisy are so adorable. I had to laugh at both: Daisy and her spread body and legs, and Alfie stealing apples. Adorable funnies, too. LOVED the last one especially. Have fun at Craft Club and have a super Friday and weekend, Angela.

Annie said...

I love your fur babies. Milly has found lying on the little table in the sitting room is a lovely cool spot....she makes us chuckle how she does it. Your pond is looking wonderful as does that hidden rose.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Your fur babies make me smile. Animals will find the coolest spot no matter what.
Anyway, I'm glad you've had a spot of good weather.
Your garden is looking good, what I can see of it. The rose is a pleasant surprise and the pond looks lovely, I must say.
Have fun at the craft club tomorrow.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the dog funnies! Dogs are very clever and know what they want or need! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

Daisy reminds me of my cats. They don't know what to do with themselves now it is so hot.
I have no Internet because work men next door cut the cable, so I will say bye for this time. Kate x

Blogs I follow

01 09 10