Monday 10 June 2024

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



Yes it's back again. Looks like I'm a bit obsessed with water at the moment, can't be helped Lol!


I've used the new fish by Kate Crane, the die is by Waffle Flower and the heart stamp is by Woodware.
I started by stamping the smaller fish along the side edges of the card blank.


Having die cut a pice of the Masterboard I then used the matching mask which is available from Waffle Flower to cover the areas I didn't want the stamp to show and then gradually coloured the fish using Tim Holtz Distress watercolour pencils.


I have added a fish over the top when everything was dry and Stickles Glitter glue to finish.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Finally I am getting round to visiting and commenting!

What a lovely card - I love that stamp!

Happy WOYWW! Susan #5

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!

So cute!!! Love the colors
Creative Blessings!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, definitely a very fishy piece. Love the colours, too. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's an outstanding card, Angela, and you know I love that Masterboard background. It's a delightfully fishy piece, and the soft colours are just as calming as is the sea.

Blogs I follow

01 09 10