Monday 3 June 2024

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I showed you this last week but still have plenty to play with.


I went over part of it again with a slightly darker blue.
As I also have several spare fish (Kate Crane) I decided to use these on this week's card.
They are so cute and make me smile every time I look at them.


The sentiment and the colours (Distress watercolours) used on the fish are by Tim Holtz.


The net was from my stash and the card was finished with Stickles Glitter Glue.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 Country View Challenge: "Anything Seaside"

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the cards and your fun fish, just beautiful! Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous, such fun images. Take care and have a wonderful week, Sue xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love this! These fish are so cool too and I really like the net too. Michelle x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well this just made me grin, Angela - that fish is just so VERY unique and fits perfectly on the Masterboard background. Love, love, love!!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10