Monday 17 June 2024

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


You may remember seeing this before here and here, just keep the original, scan it and there's plenty to play with.


This week I've taken a stamp set by Ciao Bells Coral Reef.
I started by stamping on a piece of the Masterboard and two different coloured cards which I then heat embossed. 


You can see here that I have fussy cut the images from the coloured card before attaching them to the Masterboard and adding Glossy Accents and Stickles Glitter Glue.
 

All the images here are from the Ciao Bella set.



I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card and stamps. Have a great week, hugs!

Sue said...

I always love your masterboards Angela and these cards are stunning! Well done you attempting a clear out, a very bold move lol. Take care and have a great weekend, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous card, Angela - the stamps are a perfect fit for that beautiful Masterboard background!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10