Wednesday 5 June 2024

WOYWW - 783 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


The exploding boxes look good today and
a few little cards, the pink bag holds my label maker. There's a couple of old wooden backed stamps on the left and the box I made for the ATCs. There seems to be more glue than anything hanging around.

But not really a lot going on right now so I thought I'd take you for a little look round the other side of my space.


The little dog sign was a gift from my sister-in-law. 
I'm sure I don't know what she means lol!
The canvases are some of my recent pieces.


Some of you might have seen this before, it's years old and I keep thinking I might add something else to it some time, maybe brighten it up a bit.

And finally a couple more ATCs that arrived last week from Spyder Lyn and BJ, love them


and this gorgeous card from Julia.


So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

your exploding box is looking remarkably safe right now! Good to see some bits and pieces around you! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Mary Anne said...

I like seeing all around the room, not just the desk - it reminds me to share a shot from a different angle sometimes. Those two mixed meia pieces remind me so of Debbie Rock's work. Stunning, as is the textured canvas piece. Just trying to work out how you created it! Very cool, and as a knitter I really admire it.
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful crafts all around your room Angela!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I had to zoom in to read the Dogs Welcome, People Tolerated sign, lol! That made me laugh a lot. Always good to see your amazing artwork and ideas, your exploding boxes are magnificent, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Annie said...

I’m with you with the dog sign and your piece of artwork in the pic below is gorgeous. You’re so creative.
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Valerie-Jael said...

Your desk looks good, espescially in comparison to my mess, oh dear! The other side of our space looks pretty with your nice creations. look after yourself, take care! Hugs, Valerie

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

I've just spotted your Masterboard Monday card - how fab is that?! I'm afraid I would currently have to add "barely" underneath "tolerated" if the sign were in my room! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #13 www.prettymypage.co.uk

Twiglet said...

Lots to snoop on in your room today. I love the dog sign - a bit more Annie than me though.😃 Good to see your artwork - so clever. x x Jo

Twiglet said...

Lots to snoop on in your room today. I love the dog sign - a bit more Annie than me though.😃 Good to see your artwork - so clever. x x Jo

Sarah Brennan said...

Love seeing the display on the other side of the room Angela. Great sign and canvasses! Fabulous textile work too. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOYWW. Sarah

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely to see round your room, I do like your circular weaving. I think our dog sign says visitors must be approved by the dog🤣. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Hi Angela, Beautiful crafts and your dog sign did make me smile,Happy woyww Michelle #14

BJ said...

Love the circular knitted piece. It's fine as it is but you could add a few beads to brighten it up maybe, glass ones would add dots of light hear and there. I get so much done as I'm retired I suppose. Hugs BJ#7

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loved having a look around your studio, Angela - it's always so fascinating to see what other artists install! Loving those two canvasses, especially - beauty to the max!!

Neet said...

I like your piece of art from a few years ago as it is but if you want to give it a different look you could think about the Dream Catchers. It just reminded me of them as I looked at it. Love the turquoise blue piece that is beside it.
Now I wonder why Julia used a balloon dog on your card?
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Blogs I follow

01 09 10