Wednesday 12 June 2024

WOYWW - 784 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!




It's not very exciting but for me the desk is quite tidy. The exploding boxes are quite settled too.
I'm working on some old masterboard again, seem to be a bit obsessed with the sea at the moment.

This was Monday's card.


I also appear to be obsessed with glue too going on all those tubes at the back of the desk.
I'm still working on those colourshift watercolours but I'm not getting on with them as I had hoped and I've now got some Lisa Horton Cloud 9 Interference Reinkers which work in a similar way so watch this space.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

That's a great card, love the fish! I hope you can make your colourshift watercolours work out how you want. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Mary Anne said...

Oh my but I just love that card. It's fab. Curious about the watercolours too so will have a shifty little Google and see what they are all about :)
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Angela I've seen those interference inks they're beautiful but not available here. Love your sea themed card.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well for 2024!
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Lynnecrafts said...

Love your card - I wonder if your interference inks are like some Daniel Smith watercolours that have two shades depending on how the light strikes them?
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 xx

Neet said...

That is a lovely oceanic card Angela. I love the delicate colouring and the images themselves are adorable. There is such a lot of work in that card but it is well worth it. Stamps by Kate Crane I guess.
Have a nice week - thinking of you.
Neet 4 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fabulous card! Love it! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I'm loving the fishy theme and as you know think these stamps are brilliant. Love this and the die and the background die is great too. The sentiment made me smile too. happy woyww! Michelle #14

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

That masterboard is fabulous and I love the card you've made with it. Great stamps too. Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #10

Twiglet said...

I love the dishy fishy card- lovely colour way and fun! x x Jo

Lindart said...

Cute fishy card! Your desk looks nice and busy today! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #16

Twiglet said...

Back again .... Hope you enjoy Matlock Bath. Up the road in Matlock is a Boyes shop - lots of crafty materials etc.x x

Crafting With Jack said...

A great card. Had not heard of interference inkers before, I did look on Google and they sound quite exciting. I look forward to seeing some sample work. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving the results of your sea obsession Angela. Look forward to seeing what you do with the new supplies. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOWYW. Sarah

BJ said...

What's not to love about the sea moment you are having currently, super card, I might have to add quirky fish to my list of things to do with watercolours now LOL. Hugs BJ#1

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm very impressed that you have the exploding box well in hand this week, Angela! I'm officially asking you for some pointers, as mine is totally out of control. Your card is lovely, and being obsessed with the sea is obviously the perfect thing for you right now!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10